Description : Divya Madhu is pure 100% honey produced by honey bees and derived from the nectar of flowers using best standards.
* Honey is widely believed to alleviate allergies
* Honey can also reduce the time it takes for a burn to heal.
* Functions as an excellent antioxidant. Brings about reduction of the wrinkles, blemishes etc signs of aging.
* Is also helpful in keeping the skin well toned up and healthy.
* This is also been used for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
* As an antimicrobial agent honey may have the potential for treating a variety of ailments.
* Antibacterial properties of honey are the result of the low water activity causing osmosis, hydrogen peroxide effect and high acidity.
* Honey has also been used for centuries as a treatment for sore throats and coughs and also in recent times it is as in fact be as effective as many common cough products.
* Mixed with lemon juice and consumed slowly, honey coats the throat, alleviating discomfort.
* The antibacterial and antiseptic properties of honey aid in healing sore throats and laryngitis.
* The topical use of honey may reduce edema, swelling, and scarring when used to treat wounds it may also prevent the dressing from sticking to the healing wound. Honey has been shown to be an effective treatment for conjunctivitis.
* Acts as an instantaneous energizer because of its rich contents of sugars which are quickly absorbed by our digestive system and converted into energy.
* Honey acts as a sedative and is very useful in bed wetting disorders.
* Honey is very good antioxidant which restores the damaged skin and gives soft, young looks.
* Honey has antibacterial properties due to its acidic nature and hydrogen peroxide producing nature.
* Constant use of honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles to fight bacteria and viral diseases.